|Description||Workshop is opened to understand principle and performance of IMU making use of MEMS technology once a quarter at Fukuchi No.2 factory. We have been receiving good comments from many customers.|
Schedule: Once a quarter (January, April, September, October)
Time: 9:00 to 15:00
Place: Fukuchi No.2 factory in Aomori prefecture
Entry: Free admission (Need pre-registration)
Capacity: 12 persons
AM: Lecture on the following themes:
- Principle and performance index of inertial sensor (angular velocity and accelerometer)
- Attitude angle operation (leveling calculation)
- Compound navigation of GPS and INS
PM: Explanation of 6-axis vibrating table and demonstration of dumping control for pick up robot
Note*: Contents are subject to change without notice.
- Engineers of car makers or manufactures for various kinds of vehicles (final product or parts) who need to evaluate the inertial sensor or IMU for vehicle control.
- Someone who is already using IMU and need to cultivate its better understanding.
- Someone who’d like to use IMU in the future and study it from the beginning.
Note**: Participation of competitors is not allowed.
Please contact us from inquiry form.